Tuition and Financial Aid
RCA is uniquely affordable and has a variety of financial aid programs available. There are also a limited number of partial scholarships and early registration discounts. If you are interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
2019-2020 TUITION RATES
- Non-Boarding K-8: $5,000.00 annually per student. Rate includes breakfast and lunch.
- Non-Boarding 9-12 and PG: $7,000.00 annually per student. Rate includes breakfast and lunch.
- 5-Day Boarding: $19,500.00 annually per student. Rate includes tuition, room, and board.
- 7-Day Boarding domestic students: $24,500.00 annually per student. Rate includes tuition, room, and board.
- 7-Day Boarding international students: $28,000.00 annually per student. Rate includes tuition, room, and board. It also includes holiday boarding during the academic year.
- Note: There are additional charges for fees. Individual associated fees may vary from $50.00-$3,000.00.
- Preschool enrollment: $225.00 weekly. Rate include includes breakfast and lunch.
DISCOUNTS AND REQUIREMENTS
Discounts are available for members of the clergy and for families enrolling more than one child. In addition, a limited number of financial aid packages are available based on need and merit. Those inquiring about financial aid must submit income verification (a copy of last year's income tax return).
Tuition is due in full upon enrollment. Monthly payment plans are available for a fee for qualified families. Advanced deposits are due upon acceptance, and monthly payments for 2019-2020 year begin June 1, 2019. The final monthly payment must be completed no later than March 1, 2020.
We would like to provide a convenient way to make tuition payments online that is also secure and easy.