How to Apply
RCA maintains a policy of ROLLING and OPEN ENROLLMENT for both preschool and secondary students. Students may enroll at any time during the academic year. The admissions process includes filling out a complete application package that can be downloaded or mailed to you.
Download the Admissions Application Packet
Download the Financial Aid Application.
Download the medical form.
Students applying to Redemption Christian Academy should demonstrate the ability and willingness to excel. The admissions committee will consider an applicant's transcripts, recommendations, and personal interview in order to make a decision regarding a student.
In order to apply, please submit the following:
- Three letters of recommendation (for secondary education students only)
- One from a teacher or principal
- One from a pastor or guidance counselor
- One from a director of an extracurricular activity or job (For athletes, this must be your coach.)
- A thorough physical signed by a physician within the past 6 months
- A copy of the student's up-to-date immunization record and medical history
- Parent application
- Signed statement of agreement
- Student application
- Medical forms
- Official student transcript
Parents and prospective students must schedule an in-house interview. When this is not possible, a phone interview must be scheduled with the admissions office.
Redemption Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, or other school-administered programs.
This allows new students applying for fall enrollment to attend an orientation during the summer. Along with academic testing and evaluations, students will become familiar with school rules, meet other students and staff, and experience boarding life at RCA.